Sociological Science is published by the Society for Sociological Science, a non-profit corporation registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The purpose of the Society for Sociological Science is to engage in the following activities:
- To promote and advance scientifically oriented sociological research and scholarship.
- To publish an electronic, open access journal titled Sociological Science.
- To sponsor events and activities that promote the electronic journal or serve to advance scientifically oriented sociological research and scholarship.
Executive Director: Christine D. Isakson
- Sarah A. Soule, President
- Stephen L. Morgan, Secretary
- Olav J. Sorenson, Treasurer
- Jesper B. Sørensen, Officer
Correspondence to the Society can de directed to email@example.com, or 940 Cottrell Way, Stanford, CA 94305.